Friday, August 6, 2010

Discussing the Engagement Theory

I was thinking about all of the ICT tools that we have covered so far and started to think about the theories and understanding behind the use of ICT's in a classroom and in general. I LOVE using concept maps to plan, analyse and list all of my ideas as I believe that they are a very useful tool for visual learners especially. I would definately use these in my classroom as I value them highly as an engagement tool as well as an effective tool. Using bubbl.us I have created a great concept map based on the "Engagement Theory" and what it involves as an ICT framework. This site could be used for brainstorming before drafting written genres of writing, conducting experiments or for general use within the classroom and collaborative learning sessions.

Here is the concept map that I created, please feel free to comment, add or voice your opinion about what I have written as I love hearing other peers points of view and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. The software should include the capacity to determine and capture participant demographics within the sign-up and provide associated statistical data.
    Online Public Engagement Software

    ReplyDelete